Lisa
Lack of blog post can indicate one of two things. One, you have had a less than exciting existence lately, with no incidents to share, or even an imagination sharp enough to fabricate something interesting OR, two, you are running through life, bouncing from city to city, pampering yourself with facials, pedicures and sun bathing on sandy white beaches, which means you haven’t had the time to sit down for a hefty blog post.




For modesty reasons, I choose not to answer which of the reasons above is responsible for my naked blog! Maybe it was a little of both, but I'll never tell.


There's so much to talk about since last November. I can't believe it has really been that long. Time flies when you're busy with a career (or two), raising children, trying to manage a relationship  - or two, or three - and the daily fight to keep my head above water (or the fight to keep it from doing a 360 before exploding!).


Where should we begin??
  • My oh-so-joyous intro to parenting a teenage boy (sense the sarcasim??)
  • Discovering my inner feminist
  • Confirming all men are created equal - unfortunately
These are definitely some great topics to start!!



0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews