Lisa

Such a funny thing to get back into blogging and find what you attempted to create nearly four years ago...

So much has changed (kids are older, I might be too...just a little...drastic career change)...yet not so much different on the romantic scale. Eh, its quite possibly UNwritten in my stars or I just keep picking the same fruit from that bad tree.

Hmmm lets recap...was engaged, broke that off. Met a bear cub. Fed him for a while but he was too wild (even for me) and not housebroken. Hell, I think he was still shittin' yellow!! Oooh, caught myself an Arabic prince. Treated me like a queen. Until he caught himself a case of the herpes. Distracted my broken heart with occassional rendezvous & road trips with my "Patriotic Fishtank". Got rescued from a drunk John Wayne by a tattooed boy in blue. Turned out to be an oversized "BOY" who couldn't reacue himself!...(don't worry we'll cover that douche bag in a later blog) and now? Well I'm still kicking...& screaming!

Back at it again.

Wild Child on a Road to Nowhere.

LG

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews