Lisa

People who really know me will often day to me, "tell me what you've been into lately?" insisting I have at least one grand story to tell. I don't know why that is...

Perhaps, I've been known to go on some last minute road trip, ending up in some random town often times with just the clothes on my back.

Eh, so?? Y.O.L.O. people!!

The last couple of months have been pretty disappointing to say the least. It happens. When that happens the recourse must be slightly drastic in nature. {Helps refocus the mind}

This morning I woke up to room service in a Hilton overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, after PROPERLY being taken care of...multiple times, 5 hour from where I just was at 9pm the night before {Not to mention conversing about interesting topics unrelated to "how much weight was lifted at the gym today, guys who skip leg day, or getting wasted}.

In this very short period I was able to enjoy FOUR things the last two months never afforded me. That my friends is the difference between real men and....well, NOT.

As my girl Sam would say, "it's life experience".

Alas, she speaks the truth. I mean, there IS a reason why they are referred to as "boy toys". Toys are fun, but they really bring no value to your life. Over time they simply depreciate.

On that note, I'll go & continue my over due spoiling! Chao for now...

~ L

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews