Lisa

You always hear men making that over used line about waiting on a woman...
I call BS on that one! You guys are just as guilty...

You make plans, talk your woman up all day...
"I miss you so much beautiful!"
"Can't wait to see your face gorgeous!"

Plans were at 6.
Here it is 8:45 and your ass STILL ain't showed up.

As I've gotten older I've realized as much as I really dislike someone being my time keeper I realize that's a two way street. As much as I have never been a patient person, I have found myself practicing it more in the last few months with you... I do believe I have finally met my match!!

You're just as unpredictable, unreliable (possibly even more), wild, spontaneous, CRAZY, bi-polar, A.D.D. as I am!

And I know this! I have actually felt sorry for the men who have felt the pain of loving me!

Yet here I am sitting looking as pretty as I always do WAITING on YOU. Your time is quickly running out, my Peruvian cowboy!..in 15min your handsomely devilish smile won't buy by our ticket out of the dog house. No sir...

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews