Lisa

At the end of a long work day - much like today's 10hr hectic Thursday - I like to think of something that makes me laugh...

It was quite easy for me to flash back to my conversation with my youngest son Cash {aka, Pistol Pete} last night as we were driving home...

Cash: "When I'm big I'm gonna be a cop. A REAL ONE."

Me: "oh yeah?!? That's cool!"

Cash: "yeah! What are you gonna be when you grow up Mom? A princess??"

Me: "A princess?!"

Cash: "yeah! Bcuz you look like one. But I better not catch you walkin' on the roads"

Me: (???)

Cash: "Bcuz them girls who walk the roads are bad and then I'd have to throw you in jail! Ain't you ever seen COPS before?"

Well, that was random...

What is his father teaching him?!?! Lol!!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews